As Procurement Engineer CAPEX you manage the important capital investments for making the production of Lightyear One possible. You'll be part of the procurement team. Your mission within this position is to manage the CAPEX portfolio together with the procurement manager and all relevant stakeholders. You'll organize the procurement within the projects and you'll ensure that they meet the automotive standards. As Procurement Engineer CAPEX you will help create, build and manage relationships with suppliers all over the world. You will be responsible for:
- contribute to setting up and maintaining the supplier selection and management processes
- the purchase of strategic goods for production of the Lightyear One
- in addition to purchasing activities focused on ongoing business, you are continuously working on the development of new business. Therefor you work closely with the engineering, project management and our sales team.
- long-term strategy and contracts including: supplier selection, price negotiations, benchmarking, vendor rating, implementing price and cost reductions.
- advising management on make or buy decisions and analyze the Supply Chain on the basis of "Total Cost of Ownership"
- making sure that on a regular basis assigned commodities and geographical sourcing regions are being analyzed and benchmarked
- making sure that on a regular basis tender processes are started by using a tender document incl. decision matrix
- making sure that contracts are in place
- performing vendor ratings of the assigned commodities
- continued search for process improvement to reduce complexity and costs
What do we offer
Next to getting the opportunity to have a massive, positive impact on the future of mobility within your role, you also get the chance to work for a company with a true and ambitious mission. So, sometimes Lightyear One comes along and you just have to jump on! Furthermore we offer:
- High level of autonomy
- A multidisciplinary team of highly motivated and talented people
- A fast growing organization with lots of opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent travel expenses
- 40 vacation days per year
- An interesting and well balanced pension plan that fits Lightyear and our mission
- An interesting share plan to really become part of Lightyear
- Time for informal get-togethers on Monday morning and Friday afternoon
- Attention for a good work & life balance
- We are building towards the future every day, we started in 2016 and we're making big steps. We are also building and improving our conditions for our employees.
Acquisition by third parties is not appreciated. Resumes/ CV's which are introduced without a cooperation agreement will not be considered.